WDW-J Series 100/200kN Scaffolding Coupler Testing Machine
1 important function
1) tube of diameter 42.4mm, 48.3mm, and 51.0mm used for scaffold,
single and double row of coupler type of scaffolding, full support
coupler scaffolding, hanging type of structural steel scaffolding,
derrick and supporting frame in building, house, municipal
administration, road, water conservancy, bridge, and dam
engineering, civil, chemical, metallurgical, coal and ship
2) Component of steel tube scaffolding for Bowl- coupler type of
scaffolding, supporting frame.
3) Component for aluminum tube scaffolding and aluminum alloy
4) Four-way ring system scaffolding, layer scaffolding.
5) Test for anti-sliding, anti-damaged, torsion rigidity, tensile,
compression, and other properties with right angel coupler, swivel
coupler, sleeve coupler, base-plate.
6) Test and research for strength of bell shape coupler, welding
strength of bowl shape socket, joint strength of flat tube cross,
adjusting seat compression strength and other mechanical
7) Test and research for pulling resistance of plug.
8) Test and research with standing tube, crown tube, slanting
support, supports, jack support, U-jack and composite material.
9) tensile, compression and bending test with variety of rubber,
plastic, film and other nonmetal material
10) test with variety of metal, thin metal, wire, fine wire, fiber,
11) test with textile, food, medcine, cosmetic, biological
12) tensile, peeling and welding strength test with electronic
13) test with wooden, paper, film production and other nonmetal
14) strain relaxation and adhesive strength test.
1) BS EN39-Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler
scaffolds-Technical delivery conditions
2) BS NF EN 74-1-2005 Couplers, spigot pins and baseplates for use
in falsework and scaffolds- Couplers for tubes. Requirements and
3) BS NF EN74-2 Couplers, spigot pins and base plates for use in
false work and scaffolds-Special couplers. Requirements and test
4) EN 12812-2008 Falsework. Performance requirements and general
5) BS 1139-1.2- Metal scaffolding. Tubes. Specification for
6) JIS A8951-Tubular steel scaffolds；
7) ANSI/SSFI SC100-2005 Standards for Testing and Rating Scaffold
Assemblies and Components