Bovine and goat Foot and mouth disease virus rapid test ,4mm
cassette rapidly and easily, gold colloidal method
Bovine Tuberculosis Antibody Test is a sandwich lateral flow
immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of
Tuberculosis Disease in bovine serum.
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal
gold immunoassay method, to detect the antibody against FMD virus
in whole blood, serum. After adding sample, the sample move along
with the colloidal gold labeling FMD antigen, is there is FMD
antibody in the sample, it combines with antigen on T line and show
wine-red color; if there is no FMD antibody, then no color
|1||FMD Ab test card||50 pieces|
|3||Antibody titers Colorimetric card||1 piece|
|4||Disposable gloves||1 pair|
1) Collect whole blood, separate serum (centrifuge at 2000-3000
r/min for 5~15min or separate out naturally at 4℃ overnight), or
take whole blood with anticoagulants as sample. Take whole blood
without anticoagulants as sample is also OK, but must test it
2) Open the package, take out test card, put it on clean, flat
3) Use dropper to absorb the sample, adding 3 drops sample into “S”
mark well slowly drop by drop.
4) Judge the result in 10-20min, it is invalid beyond 20min.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the
antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2) Weak positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, but the color
of test line is very light;
3) Negative: only control line is seen wine red;
4) Invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
A procedural control is included in the test. A line appearing in
the control region
(C) is considered an internal procedural control. It confirms
sufficient specimen volume, adequate membrane wicking and correct
Control standards are not supplied with this kit. However, it is
recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as good
laboratory practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify
proper test performance.
1) Do not use test card out of date and bad package;
2) Do not use pure water, running water and normal saline as negative control;
3) Store at room temperature (< 30℃) is OK. If store in cool,
need return to room temperature firstly, then open package, avoid
moisture. Use the test card as soon as possible after open the
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test
5) To ensure the test quality, take fresh, unpolluted sample. If
there is a lot of blood lipids, it will affect the result, so after
centrifuge, take serum to test, avoid fat. If the blood or serum is
sticky or not enough, use normal saline to dilute at same dilution factor to dilute, then to test.
6) If the serum can not be tested immediately, store at 4℃ for
short time (in 48hours), store at below -20℃ for long-tern storage.
7) Whole blood without anticoagulants should be tested immediately;
if already exist part of cruor, separate serum to test. The whole
blood with anticoagulants should be tested in 24hours, do not
frozen. Freezing and thawing causes hemolysis of red blood cells
rupture, seriously affect the test results.
8) When dropping sample, keep head of dropper and “S” well at 1cm
to ensure adding sample accurately. If too close, can cause small
droplet volume caused by drips judgment error or is not allowed to
join the sample size, influence the test results.
9) Avoid bubble when adding sample, the sample quantity should be
controlled at about 100ul (about 3 drops). Too much sample would
not increase sensitivity. In particular, the whole blood of
excessive have made erythrocyte sedimentation in "show hole" place,
causing membrane chromatography is so deep into the red background,
seriously affect the results.
10) The antibody level is only related to darkness of T line, no
relation with C line. Only the C line is clean to see, it means the
test is valid.
11) Treat the test card and sample at pollutant according to local
The specimen correlation study was performed on 283 Blood
specimens. 22 positive urine specimens and 218 negative urine
specimens were confirmed by GC/MS.
Table 1: Specimen Correlation
|Bovine Foot and Mouth Disease rapid test||+||-|