Plastic Manual Insulin Pen Injector with Precision Mechanism Spiral
The Umitai Pen is a plastic manual reusable pen for the usage with
3ml cartridges. Its design covers a freely selectable regular or
irregular dose regimen. The platform can be set to deliver just one
single dose or a number of fixed doses. An adaption to a number of
pre-selected doses is possible too. The Pen is available in a high
quality plastic version.
Applied low cost medical injections.
Offers consistent, accurate and convenient dosage delivery.
Dosage adjustable, a maximum of 60 units with accurate dosing from
1 to 60 units.
Clear dose display scale for easy identification of dosage.
The dose scale automatically returns to zero after injection.
Cartridge replaceable, remove cartridge frame to load new cartridge
Easy and simple needle attachment just by a twist.
Designed according to the ergonomic theories with elegant
Fixed or variable dosage
Dose correction to avoid injection Errors or loss of drug
Easy adaption to different dose requirements
Prevention of unintended dosages
Design and customization:
The Umitai® Insulin pen can be customized with different colours
for the pen cap and housing and with customer specific printing.
|Primary container||3 ml cartridges|
|Min. dose / dose increment||0.01 ml|
|Number of dose increments||60|
|Compatible needle types||Compatible with all insulin needles in the market|
Umitai® Metal Insulin pen widely be used as below:
- Diabetes patients self management
- The hospital clinical
- Retail Pharmacies
- Biopharmaceutical company
- Retail Chain Stores
- Retail Pharmacy
Compatible: 3ml cartridges injection, Injection contains:
- growth hormone
- And other 3ml cartridges injection
- Umitai has extensive experience in injection device development and
manufacturing of more than 5years and has numerous devices on the
- Easy to use, simply twist the dose, insert the needle and push
- Highly accurate dosage, 1 unit increment with a mechanical system.
- High quality metal construction makes it reliable life.
- Insulin cartridge and disposable needles compatibility with market